The Peace and Spirituality Center and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace offer a variety of programs throughout the year. They include the following:
- Contemplative Prayer for Men and Women
- Weekly Sitting Sessions every Thursday evening from 7 – 8:15 p.m. Saturday Sittings once a month from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Two all day sittings on Sunday 10/23/16 and 3/19/17.
- Peace Days for Women
- Wednesday sessions on the third Wednesday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Reflection Days for Men
- Saturday sessions four times a year from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Advent Reflection Day for Women and Men
- Saturday in December from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Lenten Reflection Day for Women and Men
- Saturday in March from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- International Day of Peace Celebration for all Ages
- Saturday event in September from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Walking the Labyrinth for Peace for all Ages
- New Year's Eve – December 31 anytime between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Prayer in the Chapel from 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For details see the calendar of events.
Download the Peace and Spirituality Center Brochure
Download the PSC updated 2016 - 2017 Program Flyer
Return to Peace and Spirituality Center Homepage