Meeting and Retreat Spaces
The Peace and Spirituality Center offers both large and small meeting rooms, a catering kitchen, coffee bars, elevator, Wi-Fi and multimedia capability. It is ADA accessible.
- The Lakeview Room easily accommodates 75 guests at tables, or 100 guests in auditorium style. It features a stone fireplace, drop down projection screens, a balcony, and windows looking out over Lake Washington toward Seattle.
- The Gardenview Room easily accommodates groups of up to 30 people. The room is set with sofas and easy chairs. There are no tables for writing in this room. The french doors open onto a large patio and garden.
- The Cedarview Room is a conference room that can be reserved for either an entire day or half day. It is perfect for the executive or board meeting, and can accommodate eight to ten people.
- For Groups over 60 guests, it is necessary to reserve the entire center.
Guests may come to the Peace and Spirituality Center for a time of personal retreat.
- The Spiritual Direction Room is available to retreatants who come for a day of reflection. The guests may also walk the labyrinth and enjoy the peace and quiet of the spacious grounds.
Return to Peace and Spirituality Center Homepage